Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hanging

We had bunco at Patti's last night. It was my night to host, but she offered to have it in her home. It worked out better for her and baby K and I was okay with that.  I got to snuggle him and he smiled at me. The only downside is that my house didn't get cleaned. It was humbling/weird to get there to find Patti hanging up her newly framed photos from baby K's new born photo shoot. I love the frames she chose and she got them done at Michaels.  My poor personal photos are in cheap Ikea frames. Makes me want to redo them!
We had a great night. We needed a spare, so I asked Kelly-Next-Door if she could come. Just my luck, she won a prize. Darn beginner's luck.

I felt like baby K in this photo. 
Speaking of Kelly's and K names, Kerry's co-worker just called. I had to take a message and couldn't remember his name, I could tell from the call display that it stated with a K. It took me a minute, and then I remembered! It's Kelly. 
Our next Project Life meeting is tomorrow. I'm doing a decent job of catching up. Maybe now that daylight hangs around a bit longer, I might get more shots of the family in the album. 
Kerry has a cold. It's in his head. It makes his voice sound terrible. I've asked him to stop talking to me because his voice freaks me out. I can't even explain the way it sounds. He says other than the coughing, he feels fine. Maybe it's because he doesn't have to talk to me.

No comments: