Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love is in the air!

I totally cased this design from Angie. I loved how she wrapped the ribbon around the spools and added buttons to the card. I got the colour inspiration from my Shootsac cover. I didn't realize this was the same fabric that Fabricland carries, I keep looking at it and thinking how much I like it, but have no use for more fabric, and then it dawned on me as to why I am attracted to it and it's matching fabrics.
 I was still feeling grey so I made a red and grey birthday card, while snacking on the cinnamon heart popcorn I made this morning. 
We have gotten my dad addicted to Pakora Palace, the local East Indian Restaurant. I love it! Last weekend he picked up Tandoori chicken and it was so good. So tonight, that's what I am making, it's marinading, and has been all day! I used this Tandoori mix. We have the Butter Chicken mix too and it's good too!
And I'm loving my 24-70mm f/2.8. It's dang heavy, almost 3 lbs., but it's awesome. I keep it on my camera all the time now. 

What are you loving right now?  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' that it's going up to 50°!! A heat wave considering this past week it's been like 8°. I'm so tired of winter. Blech. Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

yum..the food you make always sounds soo good. And those cards are too cute!