Tuesday, March 27, 2007

crazy


This is not my layout, I saw it on ebay. The winning bid...$760!
Granted it's beautiful, full of detail and hours and hours of work went into it, but come on, who in their right mind would pay $760?
Don't get me wrong. I know first hand that handmade items are under valued.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall at the winning bidders house.
Hubby: What's in the parcel that came today?
Wife: You won't believe the deal I found on ebay.
Hubby: Here's the number of my lawyer.

Or...
Wife: Look what I bought on ebay! I paid $760 for it.
Good friend(as a good friend should do): What the @#$%*!!!! Are you stoopid?

Or...
Wife: Look what I made!
Friend: OOOOOooooHHHH! It's dang beautiful, make me one!
Wife: Ah.....(insert shifty eyes)

Totally different subject...
Linus had a friend over. The neighbours youngest shelty came over the fence to play this evening and even Sally had a good time. I think Linus is rubbing off on her. He sure was 'rubbing off' on Arwen the shelty. I had to cover my eyes. Rotten dawg!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow.

I don't even know what to say.