Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just because...





I got a few pictures of the puppies playing. Blurry action shots, I don't know what Sally is doing, some fancy foot work obviously. It's funny how she's going all out and Linus isn't even watching.
She got her hair shaved off over the weekend. Poor thing, now her nether regions get the odd breeze and it freaks her out.
April is coming!
This means beaucoup de birthdays for us. Heather, Nancy, Dawn, Kurt, Doreen, Emily, and Jordan, and I'm sure I'm missing someone. Also Easter is in there too. And my imaginary friend, Terrell and her family are coming to town in April. And it's Kerry's mom's 70th, so we are having a birthday bash. Ugh... good thing I have started doing yard work, I better start the housework too.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

As soon as I told my boys about Linus' visit the other day and showed them the photos on your blog they melted and were "oowwwwwww can we puppysit him?? pllleeeeeeaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzz?"

I'd bet they'd buy YOU pizza!

Info Goddess said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! Looks like they're starting to get along, that's good. could give Sally a whole new lease on life!

Cheryl said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

So dang cute.