Thursday, March 01, 2007

Quick and Easy






Want a quick and easy gift? Or a cute little album just because you deserve one? Get one of these On Board Bitty Books by SU! I am getting more so that I can make gifts for the grandparents. I think they would be super cute baby gifts, now if I knew someone that was having a baby, I'd be set.
I didn't order one, but Heather had an extra, so last week she came over and we put them together. They appeal to my attraction to all things mini. Bigger isn't always better.
The pages measure 3 1/4 square, a great use for scraps. I podged the whole album and sleeve using SU's new Petals and Paisleys paper. I love it.
The pictures are from our little trip to Vancouver last summer.

4 comments:

Heather said...

It turned out nice! I like it. Yup, they are handy little books aren't they? I need more!

Info Goddess said...

Looks great Kelli. I know - take your DOG FOR A WALK & scrap that into a mini book!

Dawn said...

That's adorable!
good job!

a premade baby one is an awesome idea!

Cheryl said...

So freakin' CUTE Kelli! Love them!