Thursday, October 30, 2008

Falling behind

It's never fun to fall behind. But that's what happens when you aren't paying attention.
Not only am I a little bit behind on my DYL classes, I, Kelli Williams, did NOT get pumpkins for our carving party tonight. That's right! I forgot. I was busy prepping for classes this weekend and it slipped my mind. So last night, Kerry and I ran to the Superstore to peruse their sad and disgusting piles of pumpkins. We came home empty handed. I know the pumpkins live only for pie and having their guts scraped out and flesh cut up, but I refuse to buy a rotten, moldy pumpkin. I seriously feel sad for the ones that don't make it to Halloween, but I'm not going to save them. Besides, they smell bad too.
So today, I will be pulling a Linus Van Pelt and will be searching for the GREAT PUMPKIN and his friends.
(I couldn't get the actual video to post)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5-RDkX2O4


Here are some of my unfinished pages from week 4 of DYL.

This is from week 3, I used one of Emily's drawings of the girl she went to the Anime Convention as.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

Looks great and good luck with the pumpking search

RAE said...

Your project looks awesome! Good luck with the pumpkin search today.

Marina G said...

Nice layouts. I'm further behind than you (I'm still working on week 2) and B hasn't started yet!