It's not New Year's, and I don't make resolutions, but this year I'm thinking I will. And I'm going to start early, and they might look like this...
1. lose 2 lbs., not setting the goal too high, that's the problem with resolutions, they are often too hard to obtain and then the resolutionee gets disappointed.
2. go to Disneyland, again, it might have changed since we were there last. And I will go on the scary rides that I was too afraid to go on before.
3. use the phrase "if I had a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 lens" in every other sentence in conversations with Kerry, for example..."I can't see the writing on that tag on that present the neighbour is opening in her living room, but if I had a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, I bet I could" or "I can't make out the brand of tires on that Subaru, but if I had a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens I totally could". "Boy, I'd enjoy watching you play Dirt 2 on the PS3 if I could watch it through a ...." You get the idea.
4. tell Kerry "I'm just kidding" in every other sentence in our conversations, when really I'm not.
5. try to remember quotes from tv better than I do right now. My memorable quotes consist of one movie one and a couple of tv ones. "No one puts Baby in a corner" from Dirty Dancing, and "That's what she said" from the Office. And "That's not crumping, this is crumping" from Community. This is not an important or life altering resolution, well maybe it is, I have such a bad memory that it would be a big deal!
Anyone else have any resolutions they are planning on making?