After reading on Facebook that Lacintha had bought some fabric, it motivated me to get my machine out and make a new purse. My Tommy purse is now too small to carry my new camera with my new lens on it. I didn't have much Amy Butler fabric left so I got the idea to sew it into strips and then measure out the pattern. Check out the diagonal stripes, I cut fabric on the bias! It's not perfect, the strap was too short, and so I added a piece, but didn't the look. So now it has a new piece, a shoulder pad, complete with buttons. The purse is lightly padded for protection. And now I have used up all that fabric!
And I got my new 2010 Stampin' Up catalogue today, haven't even cracked it open yet, that's next on my list, get my cold coffee, some late lunch, and start drooling.