Monday, June 07, 2010

validation at it's best.

After having a trying morning getting my new lens into my sticky little fingers, and then wondering if I even ordered the wrong lens, the word "Macro" threw me off.
I sometimes wonder if I have what it takes to be a paid photographer. The dogs didn't want to pose for me and my new baby and I had to work, blah.
Having 'the bride' from my first wedding call and tell me she loved the pictures was a turning point.
And then I got a reply back from Karen, as in Karen Russell, and the sun came out, figuratively and literarily.

"And congrats on the paid shoots - you are definitely one of my students who has the talent to move into paid shooting!

Karen"

I'd like that on a t-shirt, even if I'm the only one that gets it. I don't think she says that to everyone, but if she does, that's okay too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the LIKE button on this thing??!

Angie Tieman said...

WOW! That is seriously cool!!

Kelli said...

Emily thought this was hilarious, "On a t-shirt!"

lacintha said...

Well now...Ms Fancy Big-Shot paid Photog...I like the idea of that T-shirt...you go with your badd-ass self Kell :)