Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Good FRIEND!




29 years ago today, Heather P.W. made her entrance into the world. Probably with a coffee in one hand and a paintbrush in the other!
Happy Birthday almost BF!

And not to leave anyone else out...
Happy Belated Birthday to...
Dawn K.
Nancy B.
Doreen W.
and
Mr. Turdis Wallman!

I can't believe how many birthdays there are in April!!!
Emily's is coming and we are making plans for it. She wants to take a group of friends to Ozekis. I told her to be prepared for the "I'm not going, I don't like raw fish" comments. Good thing I have Linus or else I would be all depressed that my baby is 11.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

HA you did leave someone out!

MEEEEE

cool pictures!

Heather said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Your too sweet to me!
Thanks for the 29! Turdis says Hi!

Right back at you almost BF!