Tuesday, April 03, 2007

SU teaser

I have just come from the SU site and I have to say WOWZERS!!!
They have a promo on where you can earn Hostess sets from the upcoming idea book and catalogue for recruiting a new demo, and new demos get free sets too. Win-Win!!!
Well, none of the current hostess sets turn my crank but the new ones...Please sign up to be a demo, I want 8 out of 11. Please!!!
SU is trying very hard to keep up with current trends and I think they are doing pretty darn well this time. Floral stamps that match the American Craft rub-ons that I bought and have since misplaced, long stemmed flowers, like poppies and some berry bearing plant, a set to match the circle tab punch, which makes me think it will be in the new cattie, and a set that has dotted circles around bold images like flowers and whatnot, obviously, I saw dots and thought 7 Gypsies-like, and then moved on.
Check the site out, www.stampinup.com, I'm not actually sure if as a customer you can view the samples but it's worth a try.

No comments: