Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's only MAY...

yup, it's only May and I have just booked the hall at the Benvoulin Heritage Church for the craft sale!!! I have never in the 10 odd years of planning the sale been able to book it this early. I'm pretty excited about it this year, which is a huge change from last year's feelings about the whole thing. So mark your calendars, Sunday, November 18th is the big day.

Why does the guy at my door think that I will answer him, I'm home alone, he's a stranger? Go away, I'm not interested in switching from Fortis, which is what the last 2 guys wanted. And he's not carrying a pizza, so really, what makes him think I would open the door?

I've got to find an outfit for Shaun's grad on Monday. So I'm off to the little house where blonds adore me!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Make sure you post a picture of you in your pretty new outfit!
Have fun modeling!