Friday, May 11, 2007

It's a small world after all...

After organizing my kitchen and mentioning to anyone that would listen that the Tupperware lady I had emailed months ago hadn't gotten back to me, she did yesterday. She probably did her research and that's why I hadn't heard back sooner. She started TW as I was leaving. One of the people I recruited is still at it and they know of each other. So, she says she'll pick up my weary, busted, and cracked stuff if I leave it outside my door. I'm thinking "strange" but I do it anyway and out I go for the morning. I come home to a shiny TW catalogue and then she calls and I'm thinking I probably can't get any of it replaced and I will get a $4 credit for all that TW. DRAT.

The customer service from this person is above and beyond...amazing!!! If you need a TW lady, let me know. She didn't even balk at the crap I left her, or the 2 inches of dust on it. She replaced every single piece and the one tumbler she couldn't replace, she's giving me one from the new line and so that it doesn't look out of place, she's giving me the other 3 tumblers to go with it...for FREE!!! She feels bad for not getting back to me sooner. I feel bad for giving her so much of my crap, so I ordered some containers, ones I know I had at one time, for cold cuts.
Hooray for customer service!!!

And out of curiosity I decided to take that new TW cattie to my cupboard along with a calculator. AND HOLY INVESTMENTS BATMAN!!! I figured I had over $1300 in my pantry and spice cupboard, not including my fridge and freezers, or the stuff in the cupboard that doesn't have anything in it. I wonder if I even made any money when I sold Tupperware, oh, well, who cares, I've got the most organized cupboards on the block!!!

And a week of eating better paid off!!! Yippee for me! Bought lots of fruit and veggies for the rest of the weekend. And discovered Wholewheat Tostidos are delish!!! Especially with my mango salsa I made today, I did leave enough for the crop tonight.

Hung out with my little blond fans again today. Maybe I will be an Auntie Kelli to someone's kids after all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's super! So nice to know, there still is 'customer service' out there!

Congrats on WW! And the salsa, well, YUMMMMMMMMMMMY!