Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Book Bliss

Did I mention I love Amazon.ca?

Well, I do. I love books, I love getting parcels by mail, I love a good deal.

We borrowed Good Owners, Great Dogs by Brian Kilcommons for Sally, years ago and really liked the way it was written. So Kerry asked if we could get it for Linus. A certain snazzy librarian said I could put a hold on it, but I figured we could invest in a good book, that way we can always look at it and not have to worry about returning it.
And Amazon has a huge selection of Anime, so of course, the kids get out their wish lists and money and do some major "what can I do for more money?" dance.
The best thing that came is ELEMENTAL GELADE VOL. 5. Around Christmas, Shaun bought Vol.1-4 and Kerry and I watched them all one night and were totally hooked. So I am glad I don't work this week so that we can watch it one evening, that is when we aren't watching Gilmore Girls, Lost, Medium, CSI, ER, Grey's Anatomy, My Name is Earl, the Office and Friday Anime.

Did I also mention I love Grey's Anatomy? And Photoshoop?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kelli, Kelli, Kelli?