Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sneak Peek

It's like Christmas in July at my house!


I have a preview of some of the new products from the 08-09 Idea Book and Catalogue.


This is the new scallop punch. Love it.






Brilliant Blue is on the left, Pacific Point on the right.


Old Olive, left, Kiwi Kiss on the right.


Cameo Coral on the left, Tangerine Tango on the right, it's orange.


Sage Shadow on the left, Baja Breeze on the right, it's bluer that I thought it would be.
Pretty in Pink on the left, Pink Pirouette on the right.
Bravo Burgundy on the left, Red Riding Hood Red on the right. Looks kind of bright be we need other types of red. The flowers on top are the original Classic Ink colours as pictured above. The bottom row of flowers are the new In Colours, in the following order...

Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss twice.

This is a W from the Decor Elements line, think wall art, mirrors, picture frames, windows...

The ink pad is for size reference.

This one is going in my scrapping room.
Buttons...










3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I love SU cardstock. I'll be getting some of the new colors. I gotta get that punch too.

Kimberly said...

AWESOME!!!! Love all the new fun stuff! That punch is a must have for sure!
TFS! xoxo
Loves,
K

Heather M. said...

Oh my gosh, that scallop punch is AWESOME!!!! I totally want one! And I love the new buttons too! I can't stop using them on everything I do lately! TFS!