Friday, July 03, 2009

She thinks I'm funny...that's a good thing, right?


On candids vs. posed shots...and how the photographer/mom is never in the photos...


Kelli: I've tried to hand the camera over to my hubby, but I always forget to switch to Auto for him. He's got to be the worst photographer ever. And he's the one that came into this relationship with an extremely old Minolta and all the fixings and an education in graphic design. When I'm long gone the family will remember me as the one that eats with her eyes closed, laughs with her eyes closed, had 2 double chins, and crossed eyes when they are open. It's bad.


Karen: I always look forward to that one, hysterically funny person in class and I think you're it Kelli!


I guess that's something, right?

2 comments:

Tara said...

Ha! That's funny! Cool, too, that she thinks you're funny...

Lisa said...

Yep! I would have already tagged you as the class funny girl! You ALWAYS crack me up! :)