Friday, July 31, 2009

Get it right!

Our family reunion is this weekend, I think I've mentioned it before.

Last time I had my little camera and I took okay pictures, this year I want to take better pictures. I'm hoping that with my new found photography knowledge and better camera, I can do that. My outdoor pictures are always fine, it's the ones that are taken inside the Buddhist Temple during the talent show that need help.
This is from last reunion, I've purposely blurred out my little cousin's face. She had the biggest smile! And that was clear, but the laughing background dancers are too blurry for my liking. I also know now to move, get closer, don't be afraid to do it.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

2 comments:

Brenna said...

We know you can!!!

Anonymous said...

You can! And that looks like alot of fun!