Saturday, February 13, 2010



Amy nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award, I'm touched. I haven't felt so creative lately!! Thank you so very much, Amy, I needed some thing to take my mind off things.

The rules are-
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person’s blog who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
7 things about me people find might find interesting-
1. I have had pretty much the same hair style since high school.
2. I watch all Law and Orders.
3. I love to cook and bake. I'm a foodie. My dream kitchen would have an industrial cook top.
4. I don't enjoying planning birthdays, I think I would, then I have to and I don't.
5. I like going to Disneyland. It's the happiest place on earth. It's clean too.
6. I have a super sensitive sense of smell. I can tell if you had onions on your tacos for dinner. I am sensitive to your perfume, fabric softener, lack of deoderant. Some types of mint gum can't be chewed in the car, I get sick. The only perfume I can use is Love Spell by Victoria's Secret. Everything else gives me a headache.
7. I have severe motion sickness. No more rides in limos for me, plane trips mean lots of Gravol. If I'm not sitting in the front seat, I must drive if we are going long distances so that we don't have to stop every 1/2 hour so I can puke and get fresh air.
So I nominate 7 now. Let's see-
1. Kimberly
2. Sue
3. Lisa
5. Rae
7. YOU!

6 comments:

Mary J said...

Hi Kelli - hope your mum and all of your family are doing ok

Angie Tieman said...

Thanks for the award, Kelli! You were so sweet to think of me! Let's see if I can find 7 interesting things about me, lol!

Unknown said...

Kelli - you so deserve this! That's awesome!
And thank you fot the award.
Havea good weekend! (sending you an email) hugs

bcgal00 Rae said...

Thx for the award. I probably won't get a chance to post my stuff til the end of the wk. I'm editing two sessions, going downtown to take olympic photos and finishing up a circle journal and recipe swap this wk...on top of my day job and going to the gym every day. Crazy week but a fun one!

Anonymous said...

Take a sleeping pill next time you fly, it should help the motion sickness!

lacintha said...

Thank you sweetie...sorry I'm late :(
We are so much alike it's scary...love cooking and baking and my freakish sense of smell scares my hubby...