Saturday, February 06, 2010

Slo Mo Mojo

I haven't been doing much in my scrap room, other than tidying it up a little. I lost my mojo. This is the layout from January's class. I love my little owl, but can't find the right pictures for the layout.
I used my super cute mini milk carton die and my Big Shot to make these. They are cute but pretty useless for anything other than filling full of candy, like Kisses or cinnamon hearts. I'm practical, and this die was a huge splurge. Now I have to make it work and use it for everything, I'm definately using them at Easter. I'm thinking of things to put in them ... maybe dog treats, Kleenex, allergy pills, Cadbury Mini Eggs, jelly beans, money...


I didn't feel like re-inventing the wheel so I got my Stampin' Success magazine out and pretty much copied a couple of cards. I'm using up a pack of the 6x6 Designer Series Paper, Welcome Neighbour from the Sale-A-Bration mini. I really like it. The little houses on the milk cartons are from the paper pack too.


I also used the paper and punches and dies to make this, right from the Stampin' Success too. It's hanging above our bed in the photo and I forgot to take it down. Kerry was pretty excited when he got home.
Tonight's fight night, it's been awhile since the last one. One of Kerry's co-workers told me that they were discussing fight night and the fact I watch it, they also said that if Kerry and I fought, all bets were on ME. Kerry even said he'd bet on me. I guess I should feel good about this, Kerry said it's because I'm scrappy. Ya, that's me, scrappy!
All of these photos are SOOC with my flash!


6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Kelli, I *LOVE* all of these projects!! YOur scrap pages are adorable, love that owl! When I lose my mojo, I like to case layouts from the catalog too, they are fool-proof and great at getting you back into things! Your milk carton boxes are adorable too. I've been debating on that die, but your cute ones are pushing me toward the "Order Entry Express" button! ha!

Unknown said...

They look great Kelli but I've heard that they are small. Still haven't gotten them yet. Love your heart wreath. Lots of punching and I can picture Kerry getting all happy seeing that. I'm betting on you too for fight night (wink).

Smarty Pant's Twin said...

You can always fill the milk cartons with Cheeeeeeeeeezies!! Or milk?

bcgal00 Rae said...

Cute milk cartons! All you projects are awesome!

Shannon said...

Hmmm.... you sure your mojo is a-wall?? It looks alive and well to me! Love all your creations girl.

Angie Lucas said...

I LOVE that wreath!