Friday, February 26, 2010

whippah...

That's the sound of my whip!

I'm shooting the B twins next week. So excited! Julie and I have been looking at cute hats for them. I was moaning about how I wish I knew someone that could knit and my mom pipes up and says she could. Go figure. I knew she'd made a few scarves. So we jumped on her. She took her knitting things up to Grandpa's where she's staying until she can go back to work. I picked up some yarn and a book of cute knit hats and dropped them off for her. I've got my own little Asian sweat shop! She's already made one hat! Here is baby bear modeling it for me. I attached one of Emily's felt flower clips to the hat. I've been looking all over for damask print fabric to use as a backdrop and couldn't find a thing. Yesterday I found this duvet cover and it's exactly what I was looking for! And I like the colour! I made a couple of cards, both using embossing resist.
I did a bit of scrapbooking too, got 3 pages done.
Good thing I did the housework yesterday! All that running around was just about worth missing the Young and the Restless. Tomorrow I will put together my backdrop frame and then look out!
It sounded good.
And Karen Russell addressed me in her blog...ME! I love Karen...Yup, that's me Wheelbarrow Thief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! I would wear that! Cant wait to see the baby pics!