Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday

I didn't get much sleep, I must have been worrying about my mom's 2nd angiogram. This one was uneventful, she did not start bleeding again and the dr. says nothing was found. How frustrating. 3 cat scans, 2 angios, 1 MRI and nothing to tell us why her brain was bleeding and if it will happen again.
My little neighbour, Karla, 'baked' some cookies for us, if you call driving to Costco baking. I found this little sign in the top cookie and did my motherly duty and ate that one so no one else would suffer. And because I had to wait all day before I could see my mom, I did a little card making. Nothing spectacular, I watched the Young and the Restless as I made cards.




I also made deep dish pizzas from scratch for dinner. Delicious. Off to see my mom.



6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Your cards are awesome! Sorry you couldn't get more news about your mom. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be! :(

Anonymous said...

Love the cards! And the poisonous cookies! lol Pizza sounds good, still thinking about dinner here. And tell your Mom California is thinking of her!

Unknown said...

Very frustrating when they have no answers, but don't quit!!
That was sweet of your neighbor and thoughtful of you to eat the poisonous one first - LOL. Thinking of you all Kelli
Hugs

bcgal00 Rae said...

Ugh...cannot believe they still haven't figured out what happened to your mom. Whatever it was, I hope its over and she can go home and be healthy.

Those cookies look good! The poisonous sign made me smile!

ThatSoCalledSmartyPantsIsTheBestPerson.Ever.InTheWholeWorld.AndGalaxy. said...

What? You're still alive and well to blog about the poisonous cookie? Clearly Costco, I mean, SmartyPants didn't put enough toxins in em'. Next time it's baking day. Watch your back.

P.S
That was so kind of you to call your neighbour "little"...

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards! And the poisonous cookie cracked me up. I hope things get better for your mom! Sending good thoughts out to you and enjoy a restful weekend!