Thursday, January 10, 2008

A day of new things



It's not exactly perfect, it was darned hard to do but with instructions from Yolanda, I stumbled my way through using an ACTION (specifically Vignette) in PS7. I'm pretty stoked about it really.

Rutabagas and turnips are the same, don't know why they are separated at the store, and why one costs more than the other but Yo and I figured it has to do with their size. I think it's like Brussels sprouts and cabbages.

I learned a couple new words today and not swear words, although I was greeted this morning by a few choice words from Kerry because it had snowed overnight.
I also learned something else, but I can't remember and I have been trying but it's gone. It might have had something to do with Dr. Phil or drugs, but I can't remember.

And I figured out a few things on my Stampin' Up site. It's harder than figuring out PS7. Check it out, there are no dates for classes, but in the Creative Projects section there are a few new things. www.kelliwilliams.stampinup.net (haven't master how to do links)






I also learned that there's new tv shows tonight, ER, Grey's Anatomy, and CSI. Yippee. Let the couch potatoing begin.

No comments: