Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fruit Cake, Tea Pot and Dogs.

I've been playing with my different camera settings. The following pictures were taken in AV mode. I'm getting the idea of it. I really like the focused foreground/blurry background look and have figured out that the farther away you are from your subject, the better and the tripod is my friend.


The last of the Fruit Cakes. Note to self: Next year make 4 times as many as this year.

Shaun's teapot. He's like a little old man with his tea.

My helpers, making sure the teapot behaves while getting it's picture taken.

Sally, looking all pretty.

Linus, just looking.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great shots...
LOVE that tea pot! xoxo
Love you!
K

Cheryl said...

Haaa! That picture of the dogs behind the table is hilarious! Great shots!