Monday, January 14, 2008

Waiting on the world to change...

I know I'm putting too much stock into what my 2 delivery peeps are bringing me today.
I don't really think that getting more stamps and a book will change my life...
NO, wait, it's Ali Edwards new book, Life Artist, so yes, it might just change my life. If only the driver would drive faster, maybe even toss the parcels out the door onto other people's doorsteps and hurry up and get here, I could tell you if my life will change.
In any case, I think if I use my evil eye and look out the window every 4 minutes, my book will magically arrive.


I can't even focus on how my tooth doesn't hurt right now, if I had a little pain or discomfort it might take my mind off the fact that I think my parcel did come and I think it went to the wrong house. WHY? Because for about 5 months we've been getting another 315's mail, parcels included. But I deliver them to the people, I don't think they even know. I have called the post office and they called back and wanted details and it didn't help. So another 315 could be fondling my Ali book, Tara's Ali books, and Sue's Donna books, but I really, really hope it's just not so and I'm over-reacting.

Happy Belated Birthday, Mr. Rae Edwards!!! Looking forward to lunch.

Watched Extreme Home Makeover last night, stopped watching it a while ago. It makes me cry too much and it was monotonous. But nothing was on last night, except Medium(so glad that's back). And I was rewarded with this shot, just happened to have my camera ready and was taking pictures of nothing in particular. So I'm thinking the people cheering Ty on also got a look at his crack. I think that would be called 'How to turn your fans off' and might be taught by Brittany Spears.

No comments: