Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Black and White



I have been trying unsuccessfully for days to print a true black and white photo. And every time I do it, I get an almost sepia photo. I asked Adobe savvy Yolanda to give me some tips, and still nothing changed. I googled 'converting colour to b&w" and nothing. Then today Yolanda descending on our house like an angel, only she kind of waddles, doesn't really float. Sorry, YO but it's true. Anyway, she plops down in front of the computer and clicks on a bunch of things, and I took notes. The steps she did were similar to the ones I did earlier. Then she hits PRINT and oh, look, did you click on Print Grey scale? NO.
And my problem was solved. We're talking almost 2 years of sepia!!!
It's good to have friends that know things, like Photoshop, camera tips, drug info, hair, the important stuff, now if only I could find Hardwood Floor Installation Helper. I think Linus is taking care of carpet removal.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

YAY! So glad you got it to work for you! LOVE your photographs too girly!
PS...I've added you to my blogging list of friends too now! YAY!
Loves to you!
K