Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's starting today...

The babies are coming, the babies are coming!!! I have a source and I've been told one person I know is going to become a MOM today!!! ( I hope for her sake it's today!) Very exciting. I hope all goes well.

This is the start of a few months of many babies to come for our friends and family. We know at least 7 people that are due in the next couple months! I love babies!

And speaking of babies...today is our baby's first birthday. Happy Birthday Linus!!!

This is his first family portrait. This was one of 2 photos we received before we decided to get him. We were pretty dead set against getting another dog, we (and Sally) were pretty set in our ways, like we could sleep through the night, go out for more than 4 hours, etc. And then we got a few more emails saying that because he had no tail, people weren't picking him, he was thought to be the first to go. Really, what kind of person could leave any puppy behind? We discussed it, the pros (no tail to knock things over, a friend for Sally) and the cons (fur, food, poop, training, etc.) and the cons definitely outweighed the pros. And then we went to see him, and well, duh, everyone knows you don't do that. So we got him at a huge discount because of his lack of tail. And some days we wonder what we did, but most of the time, we're really glad we got another dog. Like right now, GLAD.

Here's some shots of him today with his kong full of peanut butter, right now. I think he was a bit worried that I was going to take the kong from him. Like I want to touch that slimy thing.
Thoroughly enjoying every last bit of PB.

Should I be worried that the stock market is doing funky things? No, I have people!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Linus!!! How fun and exciting! xoxo
Loves,
K

Heather said...

BIG HUGS to you Big Boy!!!