Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tim the Tool Man Taylor he is not.

Kerry's best Jack Nicholson impression. This is going to take a long time, and not because he's goofing around, but because I am stopping him every 20 minutes to take a picture.
Kerry on why not to turn off the fuse while working with electricity: You can always get a new husband!
Me: Do you know how long it would take to train a new husband!?!
You can see the dangling light switch, and notice that the light is still on...I once replaced the switch face plates without turning off the fuse, so I know what happens when you touch those tiny little screws on the side of that little metal box. It's not how one should learn to break dance!
Linus at the take-out window: Dad, can I puleeeezzee have some drywall bits with my cheeseburger?
I had to build a 'wall' around the work area because Linus thought it was an all-you-could-eat drywall buffet. That dog will eat just about anything.
Today: Backyard on AUTO. IRL this is about the colour it was at 8:30 am.
Backyard on SNOW setting. I kind of like how bright everything is but it's also kind of blown out looking.
As you can see, I have not been very creative. I'm working on that today.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Bwahahaha...Lahooove linus at the mini take out window! AWESOME shots! xoxo
Loves,
K