Thursday, November 26, 2009

American Thanksgiving

I am dedicating this post to some of our American friends. We've never met. I think I found her blog through some scrapbooking site, maybe SISTV, I don't remember. She 'lives' at Disneyland. I love Disneyland. Her guy likes Subarus, Kerry likes Subarus. We started emailing, facebooking, and sending goodies back and forth.
Today, on U.S. Thanksgiving, I got a little heavy box full of goodies, Subaru, scrapbooking, dog themed and chocolate. Hershey's kisses, the kinds we Canadians can't get. Specifically Candy Corn, which I thought was pretty darn good, and Candy Cane, which is good too, but the best darn things are the Pumpkin Spice kisses. 3 bags of them. Which is darn good because I could eat one of them myself and no one would be the wiser, I'd have a stomach ache but what else is new?

Anyway, I want to wish my American friends a very safe and happy Thanksgiving. And to Amy, David and Trevor-Two-Thumbs-Up a very big "I'm so thankful I have the Internet and it led me to friends like you!"
This is totally mushy, must be the endorphins brought on by the wicked box of chocolate!
Thank you!!!

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Pumpkin spice kisses???? Are you kidding me? How come I never found these in Bellingham before?