Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My December Daily

Good points brought up in the conversation between me and myself yesterday, as I tried to decide if I was going to make a December Daily album :

Do I have time to commit to documenting our daily life in December?
~No, I probably don't.
Will I remember to jot something down everyday?
~No, probably not.
Will I take a picture a day to put in the album?
~Yes, I might.
Will I get the family to contribute to the album?
~I will try, I will yell, I will bribe, and then they will.
If the pictures get taken, if the words get written down, will I put them in the album right away?
~ I think so.
Will we cherish the album forever if I do commit to it?
~Yes, we will.


I will add embellishments and days of the month as I add photos. I will also add the year to the cover. I have to tell you, this was much easier than I thought it would be. I started yesterday mid-day, worked on it a few hours and then a few more this morning. I pulled everything from my stash that I wanted to add to it, trying to keep with the colour scheme of the Fa La La Making Memories paper I bought in the summer. By the time it is full, I will have to replace the binder rings with larger ones.

6 comments:

Tara said...

That's gorgeous!

Veronica said...

wow that is some album....where did you get it from...is it a kit...is it bits and pieces from the immense stash you have?

JoanneK said...

What a gorgeous book you put together Kelli!!! It's all so pretty!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Wow...how do you get things done so quickly? You amaze me!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! This is amazing! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Shannon said...

Holy cow Kelli, what an awesome album!!