Friday, November 27, 2009

Little D

I met with the F family for a little photo shoot. I'm trying to build up my portfolio, and get some practice too. It was great to see them again, it's been a year or two since I saw mom and little D. I grew up with little D's mom, we've known each other since she was probably little D's age. Our moms are BFs.

Little D is such a handsome guy. He does the same sideways eyes that Shaun does, always checking out what is going on around him. Here's a few of my favourites. I'm really loving the Pioneer Woman's 70's action.
And how cute is Button? She is such a good dog, not like my monsters.
Would it be too weird to put this kid on my Christmas cards? If I hadn't already mailed them out, I might think about it! Heck, I'm thinking about making more just to send one out with this cute face on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice shots!! That coloring is what I want for the wedding pics. Not sure how to describe it but they look aged.

bcgal00 Rae said...

He is a cutie! I love the Xmas hat and the lollipop.