Saturday, July 07, 2007

492 pictures

That's how many I am dumping off my camera right now.

These would be pictures taken in the last week, 7 days! Why so many? It's that burst function that the guy at London Drugs said was an unnecessary function on a camera, which is why he didn't get my money when I bought the camera.
They are of a hike to Crawford, my Japanese iris that mysteriously bloomed this year(after blooming once the first year we lived here and then never again until last week), and swimming in the new pool, but there are none from the beach yesterday, none from the crazy teen party and none of Linus swimming for the first time. Oh, that's right, he hasn't gone yet because we can't find anywhere 'legal' to take the dogs to the lake. It's my pet-peeve today. We will probably end up at the creek, with the bears and pot smokers.
The first really warm day in the pool. Check out the ladder, our other pool was about 2 feet deep.
My fancy shot of the tree, with blurry Sally sticking out her tongue. I was playing with the f-stop.
The last thing I saw before getting sprayed with mud and puppy slobber at Crawford.
Letting sleeping dogs lay, after a very tiring hike. Check out the Linus to Sally ratio...He is getting to be a big boy! He is now officially taller than her.
My Japanese Iris, that blooms once every 8 years.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

checking

Kelli said...

checking

Info Goddess said...

My God I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you in that picture!! And I love the one of the dogs resting, what a great shot - better than the tree one ;)

Kelli said...

I have a picture of me at about 5 that Emily took one look at and asked what she was doing in it, even she couldn't tell us apart.

Info Goddess said...

Yes Greg sells laptops (like the one which he'll be taking back tomorrow!).

I hope Emily isn't disappointed by the Crystal Mall (I don't think she will be; the stores have books, movies, little figurines, you name it!)