Monday, July 16, 2007

Sick of being sick.

Warning: Graphic poop.





If it's going around, I will catch it. Or I will get something that no one else has had and doesn't even have a name for.


After Shaun's pneumonia, and Emily's one day puke-fest, I woke up early (3 a.m.) Saturday morning with a tummy ache, thought it might be PMS. I went to work, nice and early and came home feeling like crap. I, then, plopped my butt on the couch for the rest of the weekend and most of today except for my 20 minutes on the computer right now. I don't know what I have except that it's a tummy ache accompanied by hot flashes, and a few stabbing stomach pains, lots of nausea, especially when the kids are fending for them selves and living off mini pizzas heated in the microwave. Lots of bloating and, sorry, gas, but no vomiting or diarrhea, that is until Dr. Kerry says maybe Exlax will help with the bloating and stomach pains and lack of BM. The box says 6-12 hours before movement. Which means don't take at 6 pm. if you want to sleep to 6:30 am. This is when I start the morning puppy shift. Let's just say from 6 am. to 8:30 am. my sad, flu-stiffened body moved faster than it had for 3 days. I have never taken Exlax before and when Kerry said "it's a stool softener" he wasn't lying. Tasted good though.





The timing couldn't be worse really. We are leaving for the reunion in few days and if I have what Shaun had, which he keeps telling me that I have, I won' t be going. I don't know that Kerry would take Emily by himself and go.



Kerry did not go to the stampede, and that's not Shamu. It's just some goof and his blow up toy in the pool.


2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Oh you poor thing, I hope you get over this quickly! (and don't have to take any more exlax...)

Anonymous said...

Feel better Kelli...

And, FYI, a better option for gas pains etc. might have been GasX... just my opinion...