Monday, March 16, 2009

Right now...

-Kerry is baking cookies that my waist-line doesn't need me to eat.
-I'm digesting yet another stellar meal made using the America's Test Kitchen cookbook.
-I should be doing something else.
-I have to find Rae's address because I finished my flowers for the swap today.
-we think that Linus's lack of tail might mean he lacks the Spidey bum senses that tell him "Hey dog! Uranus has Klingons circling it!"
-I'm waiting to see if I get hives from eating Rene's Caesar dressing. Tomorrow I will discuss the benefits of allergy testing with my dr.
-I'm waiting for Spring to make a grand entrance. The 10 degree weather and sunshine today better not have been false advertising.

What are you doing right now?

6 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Get out of town, you keener! Can't believe you got your flowers done! I'll work on mine this wkend. I'll email you my addy. Email me yours too ok?

Veronica said...

realizing that my sons are rude and stinky and have obnoxious body functions...why am I spending the week travelling with them??? oh, yah....I love them!! :)

Wanna trade places??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Good to know you get free tortillas on your birthday! As annual pass holders we were planning on spending our gift cards in leiu of free admission on tortillas anyways!! They have also extended the buy 4 get 3 free dates til august so if you plan on going again, you can save tons! Have a great week!!

Lisa said...

Hi there! Wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog! I love getting your comments and I really enjoy visiting here. BTW, I don't think I've heard of dill rice cakes. But they do sound good. Might have to add them to my list! I'll be sure to make them the Quaker brand...lol! Hope you are having a nice day!

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee... now I know why I don't have a dog!!

Lisa said...

Just read your post on my blog...lol! Too funny! Would love to be privy to the made up songs, especially if you add that British accent! LMBO! Hope you are having a great day!