Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday's Stuff

I am really loving the Manhattan Flower embossing folder and the Parissian Breeze designer series paper. Oh, and check out the oval and the scalloped oval punches! With matching stamp set! Love it.I had bought Copic's Spica glitter pens for Emily awhile ago, and ended never using the one that I bought myself, and I gave it to her. So recently I got another one and tried it out today. If you look closely, you can see the faint glitter on the middle of the roses.

Also loving the Glitter Ritz glitter. This is for a class that I will be doing in April.
Today was vehicle washing day. Even though there's still snow in the yard, the roads are dry and sandy. Linus was so sad that he wasn't allowed to come outside and help.


My forsythia, in the 2 foot snowbank is starting to bud, oddly enough. The poor thing will have to be moved this year, as every year the snow from the driveway gets piled on top of it.
Shaun is making rice pilaf, salmon and I'm making roasted cauliflower to go with it.
I did my Wii Fit for the day, but had to alter my routine. I love the boxing but am too intense, my forearms are so sore, the pain kept me up last night. I need to loosen up a bit. I know it's can't possibly be a real lose, but I'm down 2 lbs. from yesterday.


2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I'm a glitter lover too! Dinner sounds yummy! I just got back from a day crop so tonight it'll be pizza.

Shannon said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend all in all! I may just have to break down and check into this whole Wii thing.

Love your cards, especially that glitter butterfly one!