Friday, March 06, 2009

Tidied up

It probably doesn't look much different from a few days ago, but I can tell. (I haven't touched the top of my drawers yet.) I know that I put my embossing powders in a larger plastic box that I can close the lid on now. I added another Cropper Hopper paper holder to my top shelf, and got rid of pounds of scraps. I also used those empty suitcases on the shelf to hide things I never use but can't get rid of. I cleaned out 3 boxes of junk that were hidden on the floor, and on top of my plastic drawers. I got 3 boxes whittled down to 1. I found my acrylic card holders that I had 'lost'. I watched Lost, Y&R and washed some door frames and counter tops. I filled my recycling bin with things I was willing to let go. Sure, I had to ask a friend if I should toss some of that stuff, and she said yes, so I did.
I folded and put away my super long and heavy table, all by myself without dropping it on my toes. So now I have room to jazzersize while I make my way from my table to my stash. Sally helped by hoovering up any small pieces of scrap paper.


So now my room is already and I can stop procrastinating and get my a$$ in gear and work on some class samples. Although I just realized my magazines aren't in alphabetical order....

3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I thought about cleaning my scrap room tonight but it didn't happen. I watched tv and right now I'm watching Moulon Rouge (again) when I should be going to bed.

Dawn said...

That looks like a great space, ready for productivity! (Of course you're always productive, no matter the state of the space!)

bcgal00 Rae said...

Update...Sat night I actually tidied up a bit and made a card. See, you inspired me to get off my butt and do something LOL