Friday, April 24, 2009

Got busy tonight

I had 2 hours of recorded shows to catch up on. Kerry was napping, Emily was drawing, Shaun was actually at home, so I watched and scrapped.
I got a bit more done on my 6x6 Disney trip album. I did the pages, but don't have all the photos in them. Ahhhh...the memories. I used an older Stampin' Up kit and Jamie Waters templates from the May 2006 CK magazine. It's the only one I have kept from 2006.
The pictures are tiny, less than 2x3 inches for most pages, but I love that.
I had bought 2 of these frames from Home Sense before Christmas, thinking I would fill them with pictures of kids and dogs for the grandparents. But they never got used. I picked up a few pieces of Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday and decided to use them and my most favourite stickers from Making Memories and one of my new Maya Road chipboard flowers from the blog candy I won from Angie at http://schwooo.blogspot.com/. I will hang it in my scraproom.






3 comments:

Shannon said...

I lahoove what you did with the frame.. very cool. And your album rocks!

Veronica said...

cool disney album and the frames are beautiful...the colours look like they will match with the new paint colours you have....

By the way....what type of photo printer do you have...I am in the market for a new one!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! That scrapbook looks amazing and I can't believe how awesome your framed art piece is!! You are on fire there!! So glad you were able to use some of your new chipboard too!