Why do most holidays revolve around sugar?
Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, birthdays...
I got a large bag of Cadbury mini eggs from the bunny yesterday, I split it with Kerry. I then split my half again with him leaving myself with less than 1 cup of mini eggs. I didn't eat them all, I put more than half into hiding. I then ate 6 Purdy's chocolates. I had a nap before noon. I had a nap after 1 pm. I had a nap before dinner. 3 naps, all for about 20 minutes each. I was a zombie for most of the day but did still manage to ...
1. help find eggs that the bunny couldn't remember hiding.
2. help dig up sprinklers in the back yard.
3. put down landscape fabric and rocks around a few plants, ran out of rocks, have to get more this week.
4. clean house.
5. wash dog paws because no matter how much grass a person has in their yard, the dogs will always choose to walk in the mud.
6. wait all day for the cable guy who never did show up, even though we called on 2 separate occasions and were told it was an all day appointment and he would call first. Even though I said "on Easter Sunday?" He never came and when I called back after 5 pm. I was told he never was coming, the appointment was for the 19, next Sunday. I said some words, 1 being Pissed Off and the other starting with an F but quickly changed to Freakin'! We haven't had all our channels since Tuesday. I'm getting a refund, because by the time the guy does show up, it will be almost 2 weeks.
7. take pictures but haven't looked at them.
Today, I have stuff to do, like work, so I won't be eating any chocolate.