1. If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say? SHUT UP! and then punch her.
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Oct. 10 2008 on my way home from my most fav. place.
3. What did the last text message you sent say? Never sent one.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Short hair, clean, smells good, funny.
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Eat better.
6. Shoe size? 6-7
7. Been to Mexico? No
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Years ago.
9. What was the last TV show you watched? What Not To Wear.
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Well, since it's almost over, I plan on resting the rest of it, but we did accomplish what we planned and finished laying the hardwood.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them today what would you say? Yes
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Dog blanket, chewed up pinecones.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Watching the original Mr. Deed's Goes to Town.
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Well, I really like Ellen Degeneres, but I wouldn't marry her. Maybe Luke Wilson, or Steve Martin, or Denny from Grey's Anatomy.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? No.
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Green Tea.
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Sports car racing.
18. Ever go camping? Yep.
19. Last phone call? Tara B.!
20. Are you allergic to anything? Pollen, work, eggs, alcohol, work, ...
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? People can be rude.
22. What do you do at work? Order things.
23. What is your mom's name? Elaine
24. Ever cried for no reason? Yes
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? If that's the one with the Superman move, I've seen it, can't say I can do it.
26. What is your favorite color to wear? Don't have one.
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? Seattle to my most fav. place, Disneyland, okay, technically it was to Orange County
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Kelowna to the Grand Coulee Dam
29. What are your turn-offs? bad breath, BO, bad manners, scraggly hair.
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Creamsicle
31. What are you craving right now? Attention!
It's a long one. I'm tagging Rae, Kimberly, Yolanda, Jenn Y. and anyone else that is lurking around.
I can hardly walk, that's the price I pay for being a squatter and not a kneeler. I can squat for hours, but I can't kneel to save my life. Anyway, the hardwood, not laminate, is fully installed. (I'm clarifying because we have had numerous people say "oh, you mean laminate" when we say we are installing hardwood) It's wood, real honest to goodness, scratches easily, is hard to cut, harder to install WOOD.
I can not say it's my favourite flooring. I know dogs scratch it, dirt scratches it, people scratch it but I didn't know breathing on it would scratch it. Seriously, if you have the money to get good hardwood, you probably have the money to get really, really good laminate or tile, and that's what I would do.
I know it's better than the carpet and that it's continuous throught the house, and that's what makes me happy it. It only helps a little to forget the 40 hours it took to install it. We had a formula, for every 2 boards we put in, 1 would have to come out. Yesterday, it took us 1 hour to get 2 rows finished, that's about 8 inches of about 14 feet of flooring. It was so depressing. Today, we were faster, slow, but faster than yesterday.
If you're still reading this...
Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!