Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I need a good massage

My body is rebelling. It's hard to type because everything is achy except maybe my fingers. I'm slow to admit that I'm not as young as I used to be, or that my body isn't. This walking every day is work, playing video games is taking it's toll. Seriously, my arms are killing me, my legs don't want to lift my body, and my hand are stiff. But enough grumbling. I'm still breathing, sometimes, and that's a good thing.


I'm not learning many new things lately, but after tonight I expect to have learned at least one new thing in the photography class Tara and I are taking. I sure hope I can stay awake, moving my body also makes me fall asleep earlier.
And because I can barely hold the weight of my camera, I haven't been able to take any pictures. So here's one from a few years ago, when I was younger, and rode a bike and could lift my arm above me head and still smile. (that's my cousin looking rather stiff in his snowsuit-dude, there's no snow!) I know everyone will be posting on how absolutely adorable I was!


3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

OMG - you ARE too adorable LOL! I can't comment on the snowsuit thing b/c I know I had one of those too so I'm pretty sure I belong to the dork club. I'm so jealous you get to go a photog class tonight. Tell me some stuff about it later, eh? I just got my Amazon order today, speedlite book, 40D book and Photoshop Masking & Composition. I swear I was skipping around the house I was so happy. The order came within a wk...I couldn't believe it.

Brenna said...

Love that pic, your cousin looks hilarious and I think I had a bike like that when I was a kid too. So funny and yes you look very adorable.

Kimberly said...

You are so flippin DARLING! Love this sweet shot! :)))
xoxo
Loves,
K