Thursday, May 01, 2008

toot for me

Lori, the dental hygienist: You have the cleanest adult mouth in this office.
Me: You say that to everyone.
Lori: No, really, your mouth is really clean.

My secret? I have to floss after every thing I eat, everything. After my root canal, I ended up with a tooth that needs flossing all the time. I'm not saying I wouldn't floss, I would floss after every meal, naturally. But I seriously have to floss after EVERY little thing that goes in my mouth.

My teeth are so clean I swear they 'ting' every time I smile.
I was told not to eat for 1/2 an hour after the fluoride, and of course, I'm starving now.
I walked to the dentist and back! Yay me. Thank goodness for my ipod that I love almost as much as my camera. I got to show the hygienists and office staff my 'good' dog and 'bad' dog. I guess Kerry must have regaled them with stories when he went in too. Poor Linus. (I have over 2400 pictures on my ipod)

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Yay to you for having a great dental checkup!

Kimberly said...

That is AWESOME! Good for you too! Great habbits! I have to have a toothpick after every time I eat! LOL
Loves,
K