Friday, May 16, 2008

Quick Blogging

These are the cards from last night's stamper's group.
I'm working today, at noon, and need to got to Costco. I have to grab an appy to take to Yolanda's bbq tomorrow and thought that earlier might be better in regards to fighting the long weekend rush at Costco. Maybe everyone will be at the liquor store, which I also have to go to, but might leave for Kerry.
Thursday, veggie night, we just love getting that bin of veggies dropped off by the veggie fairies. It's so much fun to see what I ordered each week, we need a life.
Tonight is crop night, I've got a few people coming, I don't know if I have anything to work on, but it's always great to just sit and chat and watch others work.
We don't have much planned for the long weekend other than the Robinson bbq, but I did notice a long to-do list that Kerry had been working on this morning. I didn't see 'scrapbook', 'pose for photos', or 'buy Kelli SF Vanilla Starbuck's syrup'. I'll try to copy his printing and add them later.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

GORGEOUS! What fun to go to a stamp party! xoox
Love ya,
K

bcgal00 Rae said...

Love those cards! What a gorgeous wkend for a BBQ.