Wednesday, December 03, 2008

9 pm.

That's when I hit the wall. I'm done. After making a delicious dinner of chicken, cheesy potatoes and roasted garlic green beans with Shaun, and then making peanut butter squares for dessert, I watched Ultimate Fighter something or other and crashed. (if you watch this show I think I'm not alone when I say I can't stand Junie Browning, he needs his mouth washed out with soap and a spanking)
I also did loads of laundry, vacuumed, and did dishes 3 times. I'm done for the week!

2 comments:

Tara said...

WHAT are PB squares??? They sound devine!

bcgal00 Rae said...

You are waaaay too energetic for me! I can barely find time to (sorta) clean my house, make any kind of dinner (last night was White Spot) and at night I just want to plunk down on the couch with my laptop and watch tv.

You've been crafting, baking, cooking, cleaning, laundry...maybe I should start drinking red bull or something LOL