Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Dr. Says...

...it's sinusitis. So I'm the lucky recipient of antibiotics and Nasonex, the spray that tastes like weeds.

I'm trying to lay low. It really hurts to move my head. But I also have some stuff to do, so I move in slow motion. Little short steps, very Japanese-like. Too bad I made horrible groaning noises while I do it or Kerry might be turned on.
Anyway, I made Peanut Butter Bars just so I could take a picture of them. I am making a cook book for a gift for Kerry's co-workers and want a photo of each recipe.

Here's the recipe...

These taste like peanut butter cups.

Peanut Butter Bars

1 cup butter, melted

2 cups graham cracker crumbs

2 cups icing sugar

1 cup peanut butter

1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips

4 tbsp. peanut butter

In a med. bowl, mix together the butter, crumbs, sugar and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into 9x13 pan, ungreased.

In a med. microwavable bowl, melt chips and remaining peanut butter till chips are melted, about 1.5 min. on high. Stir well, spread over crumb mixture. Refrigerate at least an hour before cutting into squares.

I'm off to eat my sweet potato fries and turkey hot dogs while waiting for UFC to start. Don't ask.

No comments: