Thursday, February 07, 2008

Best Day Ever Recap

So after The Phone Call, Tara picked me up and we went out to celebrate.
What better way then to go for lunch and shopping?

First, Tara bought me a magazine! Papercrafts Papercrafting with Photos.
Off we went downtown and we found a parking spot right across from the shoe store.
And then, the shoe store was having a buy one, get one FREE sale.
As we made our way there, no cars ran us over when we j-walked.
And,I found some really cute, grown-up shoes so that I can wear skirts again.
The restaurant, Samosas, was dead, but they had awesome food and we had a buy one lunch, get one free coupon.
We went to the Water Garden and found some really cute hats, so we each got one, I got an owl, Tara got a Bear. They had matching mits, and scarves but were sold out of our animals matching friends. Emily is going back for a monkey had and monkey mits, and of course, they were on sale!
Emily had a clean bill of tooth health from the dentist.
Shaun posed for a photo. I'm sure someone remembers the Tootsie Pop commercial where the kid askes a turtle how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie roll center and then they ask the owl, who licks it twice and then bites the Tootsie Pop. Shaun re-enacted it for us.

Shaun came home from school early with a stomach and head ache. Not so great, but all 4 of us were home at the same time.
Kerry, Emily and I went to the mall and had dinner, we brought some home for the sicky. Kerry found the 2 magazines he was looking for, Emily found a pair of jeans and a pile of shirts at La Senza Girl and had a $20 off coupon. Kerry found his Crocs in black, Emily found a Black Cat Webkinz on sale.
Ate too much, and then bought Cinzeo cinnamon buns for snack later.

It truly was one of the BEST days ever.

And then it snowed some more and I got a stomach ache.

5 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Love them shoes! Gotta tell you, your comment on my blog about the "the dingo ate my babies" had me laughing so hard I was crying :)

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you had the BEST day EVER!
Love your new shoes too...and love your photographs! xoxo
Love ya,
K

Info Goddess said...

You forgot to say how you came to the library & saw me! Wasn't that important??

bcgal00 Rae said...

You've been tagged! Head on over to my scrapdribbles blog to check out the deets.

Dawn said...

I have shoe envy.

cute, cute, cute!