Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunny Day

Just a lazy Sunday at our house today.
My Dad wanted some help shopping at Opus so we took him downtown and he spent all his money on Copic markers, a sketch book, pencils, liner pens and erasers. I think Emily was pretty excited, this increases her selection also. I told her she should move in with the grandparents so that she will have a larger selection of colours of Copics to choose from.
We went out for good old A&W for lunch, had the grilled chicken burger, it was good.
Then came home and had a nap. I had 2 yesterday and really hope I'm not coming down with something.
Afterwards, it was so bright and sunny, when most people would be taking their critters for a walk, I opted to take their pictures. It's amazing what they will do for a treat.

Sometimes, Linus just doesn't get it. You can make out Sally's tail in the background.

Today, I didn't have any problem with my camera. And I did lots of zooming in and out. But I will still take it in while it's under warranty.

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Love the closeups! I know from experience that my retriever will pretty much let me do anything to her for a treat LOL

Kimberly said...

DARLING shots! LOVE them! xoxo
So glad your camera is working for you too!
xoxo
Loves,
K