Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday

I'm sure there's a logical reason why Wednesday is spelled like that, I just don't know what it is.

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow. Any plans? In the true Williams' family manner, we have left everything to the last minute so we haven't got any plans. Normally, we draw names, all of us, and we have to go out and buy something for 'our Valentine', which almost always ends up being $10 in candy. Except for last year, when Kerry bucked the trend and spent 3x that amount on Bernard Callebaut truffles for me, like maybe 12 of them, I had a fit. They weren't that good and we were saving for Disneyland, do you know what you can buy in DL for $30? A shirt, maybe 6 Dole pineapple whips, a snack for the whole family at any one of the bakeries, and maybe even have some pennies left over for the penny squishing machines. I now for a fact that this year I won't be getting any BC chocolate. And really, they weren't that good, I couldn't tell if that was a raspberry one or an ice wine one.

And another baby was born this week...Baby Ella!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Gotta have CHOCOLATE anything! xoxo
Loves,
K