Sunday, February 03, 2008

Five things

Got tagged by Tara B....

Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. looking for a house
2. my income taxes
3. pushing Emily in a stroller
4. walking more, like taking Shaun to and from school and then some.
5. woodcrafts

Five things on my to do list today...(it's now almost 5 pm., I don't have plans to accomplish much)
1. make dinner
2. clean craft table
3. finish family tree
4. eat a snack
5. drink water

Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire...
1. spread the wealth
2. renovate my house or buy a new one, depending on how much of a millionaire I become.
3. buy the vehicle I really want
4. travel, to Disneyworld, maybe move there.
5. open my own SB store

Five things I'll never wear again...
1. peter pan boots
2. 'Hammer pants'
3. leg warmers
4. a wedding dress
5. uncomfortable shoes

Five of my favorite toys...
1. camera
2. computer
3. large format printer
4. Bose Speakers for my #5
5. iPod

Five banes of my existence...
1. Mondays
2. Tuesdays
3. diagonal walkers
4. clutter
5. dust bunnies


I'm going to tag Yolanda, Fern, Kimberly, and pretty much anyone else that read my blog. Let me know when you do it.

I'm picking a winner in a few hours.

5 comments:

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

I did it.
www.dailycrimesofpassion.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

How super cute! You stinker! I am off to do this now! xoxo
Thank you darlin!
Love ya,
K

Info Goddess said...

ooo must put my thinking cap on!

Info Goddess said...

ok I did it.