Saturday, September 06, 2008

Chapters Inspiration

Last night, Kerry and I wandered around Chapters looking at the 'Not Books' section. It was very hard to resist the urge to buy some of the funky note books. I kept telling myself "Go home and make some notebooks, you'll never use them either way". So that's what I did. I made a Sally/Linus one for me, an Emily Williams' Original Artwork one for her, and a Pokemon Card one for Eli. They each took literally minutes to make. I love the Bind-it-all.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Love how the books turned out! Fab job!!:)

bcgal00 Rae said...

They look great! Love the dog one!I need to get my machine out and start using it. I can't believe I've had mine almost a year and I only used it once.

Kimberly said...

THOSE are AWESOME! Love them! Good for you girl! xoxo
K
PS...I have a ton too...but I do use them all! heheh
Love ya,
K