Monday, September 22, 2008

Learn something new

You can teach an old dog new tricks. I saw it on Mythbusters.
And I know it to be true because I have seen it in everyday life.
Sally has realized that her pesky 'brother' just might be good for something. In his eagerness to pick plums, his big puppy head knocks down a few plums, Linus has his plum in his mouth, Sally picks hers off the ground. They could go all day like this.
I figured out how to use Emily's Copics today. I haven't touched them for fear I might love them and need my own. I was right. I love them. I can colour better than I can take a clear picture today, must be the super excited to show you something shakes.

I actually coloured the witch first, so she's nothing spectacular, but check out the webs on the card, that was me getting fancy...as I heated the black embossing powder I threw glitter on the hot melting powder...only to have it blow all over me...some did get on the card. The rest is on my front and Linus's back.
And we found another gross disgusting spider. This time it was in the plum tree and I found it while picking. This puts an end to my picking. That's a loonie, not a penny.

And as a follow up to the last blog post...I have an idea of how much stuff I have, but my Kerry does read my blog, so let's just leave it at that.

5 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Looking at the spider...yuck and ahhhh at the same time, it is gross looking but yet I can appreciate that its a great shot!

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous cards! Love that glitter behind the witch, glad *some* made it to the card! lol!

Tara said...

Hey... the colouring on those is great! If the Copics can make me colour like that then I need them! lol Cute cards!

Anonymous said...

Love your cute Halloween cards!

Swedie

Veronica said...

Cute cards!!!! I have no creative talent what so ever when it comes to colouring!!

YUCKY SPIDER!!!!