Monday, September 01, 2008

Dogs!{said emphatically with a tone of disgust}

I have pictures and stuff to blog about later but I had to share my eventful morning. It's 8 am. I let Linus out, he decides it's too quiet and since no other neighbour dog is barking, he'll start them off. So I yell at him and tell him to get his butt inside. At this time, he turns, looks at me, looks at the pool. You can almost see the wheels turning in his big Retriever head..."Go around the pool or take the fastest path and go through the pool." And that's what he did. We are draining the pool so he can actually see over the side of it. He jumped in, walked across the cover for a few feet and then sank into the dog-belly deep water and had a few drinks before finishing his trek across the pool.
I left him on the deck to dry off, I didn't talk to him. I can only shake my head at him.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

hahaaa! That photo in your banner is HYSTERICAL!!!!